Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
Looking for Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Irvine?
If you have questions about cosmetic dental treatments or would like to find out if it’s right for you, schedule a consultation at Caring Family Dentistry in Irvine. Contact our office at (949) 551-2024 or email us at email@example.com.